- APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- Expert, professional service while you wait
- Factory-trained technicians to ensure complete proficiency with your vehicle and all of its operating systems.
- We use Genuine Ford parts for all Ford Motor Company vehicles
- We use only parts specified by the original equipment manufacturer on all non-Ford vehicles to provide the highest quality performance.
- FREE comprehensive Multi-point Vehicle Inspection Report that covers as many as 96 individual points on your vehicle
- We pledge to always deliver friendly and courteous service to you.
- We understand that no one wants to take time to have maintenance service work done so we operate in as efficient a manner as possible.
- You can relax in our well-equipped Wi-Fi waiting area or visit one of our work stations while we service your vehicle.
- By following our “Just Right Service” program and allow us to track and record the wear life of your service components you can avoid the surprise repair and service bills we can never plan for. Our program will keep you posted as to what you should expect to have to do on your next service visit. We like to plan for service maintenance needs so you avoid the surprises when you least need them.
- Your Quick Lane service professionals will keep you up to date on all your needed maintenance requirements so you can get the most out of all of our customer loyalty programs.
Don’t let vehicle break downs happen to you no dead batteries, worn out brakes or tires we’ll keep you riding with piece of mind, because that’s what we’re here for.
Quick Lane is designed to meet the needs of people with busy lifestyles who need quick service for their vehicles delivered by qualified professionals with high-quality results.
What is Quick Lane?
Mike Reichenbach Ford Quick Lane® provides all the services your car or truck needs most. All our services are performed by factory-trained experts and on your schedule. You'll never need an appointment and you'll get service while you wait, even on evenings and weekends. Plus, we'll take care of any make or model, using quality parts from trusted brands like Motorcraft® and B-G Products with name-brand tires from Goodyear, Continental, Michelin and more. Give us a try and you'll see why life is better in the Quick Lane®.
10 Service Bays – Our Experienced Technicians Service All Makes and Models
• DOT Inspection
• Tires and Wheels
• Tire Balancing and Rotation
• Wheel Alignments
• Brake Repairs
• Fuel Filters &Cabin Filters
• Wiper Blades
• PCV Valves
• Brake Fluid Flushes
• Belts and Hoses
• Struts and Shock Absorbers
• Batteries ( We measure the life every visit)
• Tune Ups Major and Minor
• Cooling Systems Flushes
• Lube, Oil and Filter
• Fuel Injector Service
• Air Filters
• Transmission Service
• Differential and Axel Service
Our regular Service LOF goes far beyond a simple oil drain and fill, filter replacement and chassis lube. During a preventive maintenance service, we inspect all fluid levels for life and effectiveness, check all exterior lighting and charging system we measure the battery life every visit, perform a complete brake inspection, as well as an overall vehicle inspection to include tread depth of tires and wear patterns and all safety equipment, fluid leaks, and more. Our Quick Lane Services are performed solely by factory trained Technicians, using high Motorcraft filters and Ford synthetic blend oils. We perform your maintenace and prevent you from unexpected break downs.
When you need us we’re here
Are you looking at investing in a used vehicle? Let our trained professionals give you a detailed written inspection for only $29.88 that’s a $50.00 savings.
Just tell your service advisor you want the EVIP used vehicle inspection to receive the discount.
I would like to use the Quick Lane gold and blue colors along with the logos. We need the tire price guarantee meet or beat offer posted. We need to post the Power Stroke logo with Fleet Service Headquarters in the lower section. We need to Post that we service Super Duties and Motor Homes in our Quick Lane